Thank you for visiting wattly.com. We respect and protect the privacy of our users.
This statement applies to personal information collected by Wattly (ABN: 45 160 805 649) in the course of conducting its business, and in collecting and retaining sufficient background data to support the creation of:
- Victorian Energy Efficiency Certificates (VEECs) under the Victorian Energy Efficiency Target
- Energy Saving Certificates (ESCs) under the NSW Energy Savings Scheme (ESS)
- Small-scale Technology Certificates (STCs) under the Renewable Energy Target
- Large-scale Technology Certificates (LGCs) under the Renewable Energy Target
- Australian Carbon Credit Units (ACCUs) under the Emission Reduction Fund, or
- Any other certificate under a relevant energy efficiency, renewable energy, or carbon abatement scheme.
Under the various certificate schemes, we are required to collect personal information directly from clients relating to their staff performing prescribed activities as well details about the end customer’s site (business or residence) including things such as:
- contact details (phone, address, email)
- site photos
It is also required that we retain this information for at least six years if that information is used in the creation of VEECs and ESCs.
Sometimes we collect personal information from a third party if they have consented or would reasonably be expected for us to collect the information in this way, for example from publicly available sources such as websites or telephone directories.
We commit to only use personal information for the purposes under which it was given it to us and for related, internal management purposes.
We do not give information to government agencies, organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- The customer has consented
- The customer would expect us to or we have told them we will
- It is required or authorised by law (as is the case of the VEET & ESS schemes).
- It will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s life or health, or
- The disclosure is reasonably necessary for law enforcement.
Security and Confidentiality
We implement various security measures that aim to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal information, including destroying or de-identifying information that we hold about you when it is no longer required.
The Board is responsible for establishing and overviewing the Company’s commitment to manage Privacy in accordance with this Policy and for monitoring the performance of the Company with respect to its implementation. The Managing Director is responsible for the implementation to ensure the commitments made in this Policy are being met. For further information or to request changes to the website in any manner please contact Odessa Datu – firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
For further information, or to discuss how Wattly can help you, please call us.
Alternatively, complete the form and we will be in touch with you.